$999 Non-Member Rate
Webinar Link: A confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar, will be sent after registration is completed.
This course is an introductory level training for gaming regulators, commissioners, tribal leadership, and gaming industry personnel interested in the responsibilities of regulating a tribal government gaming facility.
Daily Training Schedule
June 23 - 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
June 24 - 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
June 25 - 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Pacific Time
Topics to be covered:
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act: An Introduction
- Tribal Gaming Regulatory Agency: Purpose, Functions & Structure
- Basic Principals of Casino Accounting
- Gaming Compacts & Compact Compliance
- Anatomy of a Gaming Machine
- MICS - What's the Big Deal
- Introduction to Enforcement
- Managing a Tribal Regulatory Gaming Commission
- Rules of the Games - Classification of Games
Must join the ENTIRE webinar training to obtain your Certificate of Completion
Training Material: Will be made available as a digital e-book link prior to training dates, which can be downloaded for print, if you prefer to do so.