How To Become A NIGA Member
Become a Tribal Member!
- As a NIGA Member, your Tribe will boost the efforts of the association on its member's behalf.
- Your support will ensure that you receive timely bulletins and industry updates addressing the latest developments in Indian Country that affect your tribal enterprises and tribal sovereignty.
- You will get significant discounts and preferences at the NIGA Trade Show, the largest Indian gaming trade show in the country, and all NIGA Seminars.
For more information, please call 202.546.7711 or send email to email@example.com.
Become an Associate Member!
- Boost your business with a NIGA membership!
- Get timely bulletins on the latest political and legislative developments in Indian Country.
- A listing in NIGA's annual Resource Directory. This is mailed to contacts from our 200+ member tribes and given out at our events throughout the year. Great exposure year-round.
- Booth fee discount at next year's Indian Gaming tradeshow, to be held in San Diego, CA, from March 30-April 2, 2015. For a 10x10 booth, the Associate Member fee is $3,050, compared to $3,850 for non-members. That's a $700 savings, and for a larger booth the savings are even greater.
- All Associate Members who exhibit at tradeshow have special signage which indicates to tradeshow attendees that they are an Associate Member. At tradeshow, our Associate Members receive lapel pins they can wear to indicate that they are Associate Members.
- All Associate Members receive priority booth selection for tradeshow. This means they select booths before exhibitors who are not Associate Members.
- All Associate Members in good standing have a listing on our web site. Tribal leaders are encouraged to look there (and in the printed Resource Directory) when soliciting bids and vendor proposals. We are in the process of converting these listings to an online Buyer's Guide.
- All Associate Members are provided an Associate Member logo to post on their web site and include in marketing materials and bid proposals to signal their NIGA Associate Membership and support of Indian Country.
- Workshop and panel proposals from Associate Members received priority consideration.
- 2016 Associate Membership Application
For more information, please call 202.546.7711 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.