$999 Non-Member Tribes
49708 US HWY 93 E
Polson, MT 59860
Call to Book: (800) 882-6363 or (406) 883-3636
Rate: $204.00 ++
The recovery impacts related to COVID-19 have many think employment recruitment and retention practices, especially in many of our remote communities. This training will focus on best practices for recruiting and retaining team members from how to find people to apply to retaining vital employees as an investment towards the future of your organization and/or enterprises.
- “What are some of the best practices for recruiting new team members?”
- “What are the positives and negatives of performing a wage comparison?”
- “How through should I be when performing a new hire background?”
- “Is our Company Policy manual current and does it address these changing times?”
- “How do I find people to even apply for our open position(s)?”
- “The Great Resignation! Why do team members leave?”
- “Do you really provide adequate training for team members?”
- “Training programs that work and training programs that are effective?”
- “Investing into the future?”
- “Moving forward?”
Group Registration Discount Rate Available:
Groups of five (5) or more are eligible for a 10% group discount on the total registration price. In order for the group discount to apply, all registrations must be submitted together.
No Pre-Requisite Required.
Open to Tribal Government Enterprises, Gaming Operations, Tribal Government Officials, and Tribal Leaders.
Training Material: This Will be made available as a digital e-book link before training dates, which can be downloaded for print if you prefer to do so.