Zoom Link: A confirmation email containing information about joining the virtual training, will be sent after registration is completed.
This course is our second level training for gaming regulators, commissioners, tribal leadership, and gaming industry personnel interested in the responsibilities of regulating a tribal government gaming facility.
Topics to be covered:
- Licensing: Vendor & Facilities
- Licensing: Key Employees & Primary Officials
- Internal Auditing - What's Required & How it should be approached
- Financial Controls & Accounting Standards
- Effective Regulatory Writing
- Tribal Sovereign Immunity & The Gaming Regulator
- Employment Issues for Regulators
- Journey of Submission
- Roles of Surveillance - Cheats & Scams
Training Material: Will be made available as a digital e-book link prior to training dates, which can be downloaded for print, if you prefer to do so.